10 Best Websites To Find And Hire Freelance Writers
Freelance writing can deal with virtually any topic under the sky, which is why so many businesses need freelance writers to produce content for their websites. Choosing the right website to find and hire freelance writers can be tricky, however. There are a lot of great sites out there that offer different services, and it can be tough to know which one will be the best fit for your needs.
To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of 10 of the best websites to find and hire freelance writers. These sites offer a variety of services, from job boards to content mills to direct hire options, so you’re sure to find one that fits your needs.
1. BlogWriters.InBlogwriters.in is the platform owned and operated by Md Akhtar Hossain, who's a skilled technical writer and programmer himself. He has an extensive experience of writing articles, blog posts, tutorials, eBooks, etc. on various niches.
At present, Akhtar and his team of skilled writing professionals work together to produce extremely informative, well-researched and engaging content for their clients from all around the world.
You don't have to worry about quality or deadlines when you hire a writer from Blogwriters.in, because they take both very seriously. Plus, their customer service is excellent, so you can always reach out to them if you have any questions or concerns.
2. UpworkUpwork is one of the most popular freelance marketplaces online, and it’s no wonder why. With a database of over 1 million freelancers, Upwork is a great place to find writers for all kinds of projects. You can post your project and receive proposals from qualified freelancers, or search for Writers in specific categories or locations.
As far as rates are concerned, content writers charge anywhere from $10 to $80 per hour on average for freelance writing services with most charging around $25 per hour, depending on the skills and experience of the freelancer you choose. Or you can have fixed-payment contracts with freelancers for a set number of hours or words.
3. FiverrIf you’re looking for a more budget-friendly option, Fiverr is a great place to start. This site offers a wide range of services starting at just $5, and freelance writers are no exception. You can find writers for all kinds of projects, from blog posts to eBooks to white papers.
Just be aware that because the rates are so low, you may not always get the best quality work from Fiverr freelancers. However, if you’re looking for some quick and easy content, it can be a great resource.
4. iWriterThe next online writing platform that we'll be discussing is called iWriter. This platform is a little different than the others because you don't actually control who writes your content. Instead, you submit a request for a particular article and then "writers" from all over the world will bid on the project, offering to write it for you.
One of the nice things about iWriter is that there are so many writers available, so you're almost always guaranteed to get a bid on your project very quickly. The downside, of course, is that you don't have any control over the quality of the writing. You also don't get to choose who writes your article, so you may end up with someone who's not a native English speaker or who doesn't have a lot of experience writing the type of content you need.
Overall, iWriter is a decent platform if you're looking for quick, cheap content.
5. PeoplePerHourPeoplePerHour is a UK-based website that offers a variety of services, including freelance writing. You can post your project on the site and receive proposals from writers, or you can search for writers in specific categories.
Rates for freelance writing services start at £10 per hour, but can go up depending on the skills and experience of the writer you choose. You can also choose to pay by the project or by the hour.
6. GuruGuru is another large freelance marketplace with a database of over 1 million freelancers. Like Upwork, you can post your project and receive proposals from qualified freelancers, or search for Writers in specific categories or locations.
You'll find freelancers with different levels of experience and skills, so rates can vary widely. You can expect to pay anywhere from $5 to $100 per hour for freelance writing services on Guru.
7. FreelancerFreelancer is another large freelance marketplace with a database of over 10 million freelancers. You can post your project and receive proposals from qualified freelancers, or search for Writers in specific categories or locations.
Just like other marketplaces, rates for freelance writing services vary widely depending on the skills and experience of the freelancer you choose. You can find quality content writers starting at $0.05 per word, but rates can go up to over $1.00 per word for more experienced or in-demand freelancers.
8. CraigslistCraigslist is a great place to find freelance writers for all kinds of projects. You can post your project in the “gigs” section and receive proposals from qualified freelancers, or you can search for Writers in specific categories or locations.
The rates for freelance writing can vary widely, so be sure to get quotes from a few different writers before you make a decision. And always be sure to check references and previous samples before hiring anyone.
9. TextBrokerTextBroker is a content writing platform that helps businesses create high-quality content quickly and easily. TextBroker’s services are designed to save businesses time and money by providing them with access to a network of thousands of professional writers from around the world.
TextBroker’s services are fast, easy to use, and surprisingly affordable. Businesses can choose from a variety of content writing services, including article writing, blog writing, product descriptions, and even website content. TextBroker’s prices are based on the quality of the writer, so businesses can be sure they’re getting quality content for their money.
10. ContentlyContently is a great resource for companies that need high-quality content but don’t have the time or resources to produce it themselves. With Contently, you can connect with a network of highly-seasoned freelance writers, editors, and creatives.
Contently offers a highly curated platform for building world class teams from their pool of over 100,000 top freelance writers and journalists. Just be prepared to pay more for their premium services, excellent account management, and access to already verified writing professionals.
By using the right marketplace or network for your needs, you can connect with writers from around the world and get started on your project quickly and easily. Just be sure to set your budget and expectations upfront, so you can find the perfect freelancer for your needs.